18.00 to 20:00
In this practical workshop you will learn how to create a great impression, present yourself as a standout candidate and secure the job of your dreams.
This is a really practical, hands on workshop. Bring along your current CV and your laptop as we’ll help you get started on creating some of these key documents so that you can confidently increase your chances of landing your next job opportunity.
What the workshop covers
We’ll cover how to:
– Create a CV that will impress
– Create a cover letter or email that demonstrates your suitability for the role
– How to prepare for interviews including how you can predict interview questions
– Learn interview skills that will ensure you stand out for all the right reasons
– Handle different interview formats and question styles
– Learn about interview techniques and body language